View Single Post
      02-28-2020, 01:44 PM   #43
a74tiger@hotmail.com
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooseun View Post
Yeah i don't think they're related. Carlink and my issue. i remember seeing a blank time before doing the installation. Car was in the shop before i installed it and i suspect it came back this way.

Anyway, here are my possibly unrelated idrive issues:
-Sometimes the reverse gets confused. Say i shift into R, then back to D, then back to R, the camera turns off and grays out.
-Can't auto-set the time.
-Can't manual set the time either as it erases whatever i put.
most of the connected drive portion doesn't work for me. i never used it before, but it worked before lol.
-I can't see my service intervals. i can see them i think through the dash cluster display, but only when i get a warning on startup.
-Finally, i can't see my warnings in the idrive menu.

Again, these are probably unrelated (especially because i don't see how the external module can modify idrive, it just takes control of the screen i thought), but you should ensure this functionality works for you
Oooseun, I am having the same issues with my idrive. Did you ever figure out how to resolve the issues? Any help would be appreciated.

“Can't auto-set the time.
-Can't manual set the time either as it erases whatever i put.
most of the connected drive portion doesn't work for me. i never used it before, but it worked before lol.
-I can't see my service intervals. i can see them i think through the dash cluster display, but only when i get a warning on startup.
-Finally, i can't see my warnings in the idrive menu. “
Appreciate 0