Luminous
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo-N55
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooksta View Post
The pictured dyno results are from my car, the first 3 pics posted of white M235i. Luminous sold me on the Enzo tune and I drove up to LI from Philly to get the tune done. The shop is impressive and Enzo, Renato and Chris were great to work with. I cannot overstate in any way the transformation Enzo has made to this car. What was a fantastic stock car has become a complete beast, while still not being too rough around the edges. Tons of linear torque throughout the power bands. Without question worth every penny spent and quite honestly nothing I have used in the past (Cobb stage2+ and JB4) comes close. I basically transformed my M235i to an M2 for short money and no waiting. I've put a thousand miles down so far and I will continue to post my experience as the miles mount.

any real world videos ?

not too sound rude, but how hard is it to post a video of the car in action, vs a dyno video ?

This is a video I made a few weeks ago of a 0-60 run in 4.03s. So far my record is 3.95s on a cool summer night. Expecting around 3.75 once temps start dropping. Car is fbo with Enzo tune.

2015 SO M3 6MT

2015 BSM M235xi
Appreciate 6