11-12-2019, 09:10 PM   #254
nixeighty6
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondagger View Post
I'm borrowing my buddies 245/30s on 19s and no chance. The tire is hitting the front lining. Will rub on compression and turning 100%. Would have to somehow cave in the lining at least 1/2" or more. Also I'm rolling the fenders now just Incase for track day but I rub on 235/35 18x8.5 et40, Dinan springs. I rub now cause I installed this stupid hub extender from ECS. Forced to get a >5mm spacer. Can not remove the stubborn thing.
Sorry but this post is very vague and lacking detail.. it leaves me with more questions then answers so I gotta ask them

What is the offset (ET) of the 19's your borrowing for testing
Is it hitting the front lining at rest? When turning at rest? Did you drive it or are you guessing it will rub on straight compression? Turning compression?
How big total hub spacing do you have on your car while testing the 245's, and is this the same as with your 235's
On your 235/35 18 et40 when are you rubbing this setup? At speed? What cant you remove and are you saying you need a little more spacing.. or something different?

Are you saying with this set up and 235 35 et40 you would rub without any spacers?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0