09-12-2022, 11:01 PM   #21
LanceM26
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i, BMW M240iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by grocerylist View Post
Thanks for the review! I don't know much about Mission Raceway but it looks like traffic was holding you up, that you weren't able to go deep into turns, stepping on the brakes and hard on the throttle on the exits but the track is is fairly short at 1.2M. Regardless it looks fun. I can't tell any noticable difference between the EDC comfort/sport settings on the street. I'd be curious if comfort/sport have any real difference in times on the track, I'm guessing they wouldn't. When my shocks go, this may be the way to go for me. Would you happen to have part number for the Konis front & rear? I've done the LCA/TS M3/4 upgrade which gives me about ~2° of camber but from what I've read you need more like 3° to avoid eating up tires. Millway street camber plates have been on my wishlist for a while. I'm at stock height, I have 235/40 18 in the front with the same wheel and on hard bumps they occasionally rub on the outer fender. With extra camber I'd like the try and fit 245/40s, lowering with Dinan I'm not sure how much camber that might require.
Yea man, traffic was holding me up . I did M4 LCA/TS and even added the SPL parts bushings to dial back my caster in addition to some tckline camber plates on my old car (RWD M235i). Don't do it without the bushings. I rubbed so much (even on flat ground), I say... go back to stock LCA/TS and run just the plates... unless you wanna shell out some more money for the thrust arm bushings. These wheels and tires are from my last car, and the front tire is cut in so many places.

Koni Shock Part Numbers:
Front Left: 8741 1591LSPOR
Front Right: 8741 1591RSPOR
Rear 2x: 8240 1298SPORT

They are the same shocks that they recommend for the f30s. Just a reminder that I'm xdrive and I'm assuming that you're rwd because of the LCA/TS. I am not sure if the front 2 will work on rwd.

I'll be going to ridge motorsports park in October (lot more ******* to really test it out.
Appreciate 1