Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by designatedposter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony235 View Post
Those of you with hesitations. Are you still on factory plugs? If so how many miles on current plugs?

My logs were OK before, but I swapped to 1 step colder plugs today with a smaller .018 gap and my timing does look better in the last two logs I just did. Just a thought.

It would be a good idea to post your logs. Can't help much without seeing those.
i clarified my post above. my issues with hesitations is only with slow day to day driving in comfort mode. no issues in sport mode.

as for timing issues that i also currently have at WOT, i do have a new set of plugs i intend to install very soon. and i'll gap it to .020 per recommendation of PTF.
I also noticed hesitation and a slight stumbling around 2k. Also the cold start delete is nice but it runs like shit when you start driving for 30 seconds...barely stays running. I think I'm going back to waking the neighbors. Lol. Runs great besides that. I wasn't expecting it to pull as hard as it does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony235 View Post
Those of you with hesitations. Are you still on factory plugs? If so how many miles on current plugs?

My logs were OK before, but I swapped to 1 step colder plugs today with a smaller .018 gap and my timing does look better in the last two logs I just did. Just a thought.

It would be a good idea to post your logs. Can't help much without seeing those.
Any issues with my log? Not sure what to look for.
http://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=5af73709d10b43430ca4813e
Appreciate 0