View Single Post
      08-18-2020, 12:42 PM   #4
BrettKA7
Captain
Rep
Drives: F22 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePatr View Post
Thank you, it's that apparently universal enthusiasm for the car that led me to test drive one -- honestly at this point if I knew the 328 were going to someone who'd appreciate/take care of it, I'd place the order today. I know that's ridiculous.

It was the first 'performance' car I ever owned, and got me hooked on cars, but after buying the miata, the 328 now seems almost bland in comparison -- undoubtedly that's a function of time as well. Even though it's good enough, I'm actually leaning pretty hard in the direction of just deciding between Long Beach Blue or Estoril and going ahead. The more I think about it the closer I am to concluding that on balance it's a way better total package, and I'll always (hopefully) have the miata for the full unvarnished analog experience.
In that case, my two cents is Estoril Blue matches the M Sport design better than Long Beach Blue. I think LBB looks better on the M2.

My first car was one that I really loved despite it's flaws - a 1995 Acura Legend. I babied that car and it looked nearly showroom clean at 250k miles. It would definitely feel good to rehome your E90 with an enthusiast that will take good care of the car!