07-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #52
x233
Lieutenant
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: M2C, M235xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
I have the Superpro camber bushings (SPF-4303k) fitted on my F31 xDrive too. I was able to get to about -1.2 on both sides.

Note that although the camber/control arm bushings fit xDrive, when I tried to fit the Superpro tension strut/caster bushing (SPF-4306k) it was too long to fit into the subframe mount on the car. The bushing pressed into the arm fine, but couldn't be mounted to the car. This is weird, because Superpro's European site said it should fit.

With the Superpro bushing I noticed no increase in NVH, and a very slight steering feel increase (not really noticeable unless thinking about it).

I'm trying to get a hold of KMac's +/-2deg camber bushing, and have given them measurements of my caster bushing to see if I can get an adjustable one there too.

Interestingly, KMac said that Raymundo received both the camber and existing KMac caster bushing for his xDrive car, and didn't report any fit problems with either.
Thanks for the input. I am glad I went with the Powerflex bushings then. I actually like that they are so stiff and the feel that communicates. I like the handling and how the front end is more grippy, that you can pivot the car around the front axle by the throttle, etc.

OK, now I am not even trying those caster-adjustable SuperPro ones though I, too, have them.

Also, I wonder what's wrong with SuperPro. Polyurethane is supposed to be stiffer than the stock rubber and they don't look that. Your input only confirms my initial impression.
Appreciate 0