Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2daA08 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2daA08 View Post
Hey everyone, my 2016 M235i's current setup engine wise is Dinan S3 tune, Dinan CAI, Dinan FMIC, and M-performance exhaust.

I'm looking to expand on this with charge pipe, and catted downpipe and maybe a different tune. What are y'all's recommendations as a path forward? Would I gain a lot by switching to Bootmod3 or JB4 at this point?

TIA
Could also switch to the Dinan flash for essentially no out of pocket (assuming the Dinantronics is a first hand unit). Only cost to you would be labor to do it at the dealer since there's a trade in program. Will net you some more oomph and a fuller tune.
Thanks for the reply Dinan. The Dinantronics I have is first hand. Love all of the products, they've been solid throughout ownership. Could you elaborate on how the flash would be more fuller?

I'll definitely take a little more oomph or "umph" for nearly no extra cost when available. Hah
Available now. Would just need to go to a Dinan dealer that has the newer flash tools is all. As far as being fuller— the flash simply has more direct control of related systems so has more flexibility in delivering extra power, and more smoothly to boot. The big difference power wise will be in the low end torque primarily. Flash is more robust there. Various specs and charts can be found on the product page at: https://www.dinancars.com/products/s...ts/D900-N55-S1.
Appreciate 1