View Single Post
      08-07-2020, 02:35 PM   #40
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I have nothing to add other than in before the thread gets closed.
.....or at a minimum a thread title change.

I'll make a suggestion for the title change.

"I don't qualify for unemployment but I think I deserve it because I make less now and I can't be bothered to spend my time trying to solve my own problems" or (in true Rocky and Bullwinkle style - because two titles are better than one) "The inadvertent thread that sheds light on the fact that VisualEcho is a good dude that actually deserves some assistance."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Well *I* don't hope he finds a favourable outcome...this thread has quickly become amusing and I want to see if he becomes fully unhinged. I feel like with just a little prodding he could be close...

Tell you what Spacegray - you give us a budget of your expenses and we, the generous souls of BP, will help you find the areas you can cut back in. We'll - ahem - provide you the intelligence that you lack.
Shit. &

It would have been better served to have started with a "here's my situation" and to be followed by, "what suggestions do you guys have in order to assist," rather than jumping in the empty, plastic, kiddie pool of unemployment right off the bat.

What's even funnier is that he waited until the unemployment stimulus to end before he even ask about it. That's like writing yelp review about how he starved to death in the parking lot after the restaurant closed, but he has a feast, that most don't get, waiting at home.

Last edited by King Rudi; 08-07-2020 at 02:48 PM..
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7929.00