05-12-2020, 07:17 PM   #38
Fasteddy1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post

whats the process to return this tuner?

You're going to nickel and dime me over a repair cost, due to your equipment failing?

I was told "the labor costs would be covered" not "the labor costs, minus any shop fees or sales tax".

This is an embarrassment to the Dinan brand.

How do I get a refund for this v2 tuner? the performance is neutered compared to V1, it lacks multiple features that V1 had (any basic self-function test or LED, bluetooth controls..) that even the cheap sport tuner carries.

I will GLADLY send it back to you, TODAY, and cover the shipping costs out of pocket, since your company needs it.

If you need a case study for how awful your company's customer service has become, to use internally and understand WHY your customers are defecting, feel free to use my name. I went from DEFENDING your brand in another thread here, to being given the runaround for a month now, over a reimbursement due to your failing equipment.
Hey, do you have any warranty left? If you ditch the Dinan now and have any engine problems later, BMW will not cover it because you messed with the DME and Dinan will decline as you removed it.

This happened to me.......

I needed a new engine at 47k just after I had the Dinan stage 1 removed for failing the third time. It took 6 weeks of drama before Dinan stepped up.

Good luck!

Pat
Appreciate 0