Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 230i MSport

Garage List
2018 BMW 230i  [0.00]
2018 230i Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensanford View Post
I'm looking to purchase a 230i, and looked at the available 2017 models in the DC area, but nothing they have is even close to what I want. It seems that 90% of them have the xdrive, 100% are automatic, and 75% have black interiors.

I'm looking for M-sport coupe (without the moonroof), leather, Premium pkg, etc. which adds up to around $46K. The packages & options seem fairly clear, but not sure about the wheels/tires. If the dealer will take $2K off, would I also be able to get another $2K off with the USAA discount?
If your are still looking you need to just order a 2018. Mine went into production last week. The changes to the 2018 packages is what really sold me on waiting. I was able to order a 2018 for less than a 2017, due to all the options I wanted in the premium package now being included in the Sport package for 2018. Also now you can get options ala cart without requiring other things. I listed the build and items included with each package below. You will notice a lot used to be included in the premium package that are now included in the Msport package.

2018 230i - $38,793.50 (Not including state tax and registration fees)
Estoril Blue/Black Dakota Leather/Blue Highlight w/Hex Trim/Ferric Grey Wheels
Manual Transmission
Msport Package
- Moon roof delete (-$900)
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Comfort Keyless Entry
- Auto dimming interior and exterior mirrors
- Lumbar support
- Ambient Lighting
- XM radio
- Rear Spoiler
- Sport Seats
- M Sport Suspension
- M Steering wheel
- Aero Kit
- Shadowline Trim
- Increased Top Speed
Harmon Kardon Audio
Heated Steering wheel
Heated Seats
Park Distance Control
- Parking Assistant
Wireless charging (fingers crossed its not just a rumor for the iphone 8)
- Wifi Hotspot
Black Kidney Grills

Standard Features are a long list but can be found online.
Appreciate 0