View Single Post
      03-03-2020, 04:09 PM   #14
Sliptality
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i xDrive

Here are the codes it is throwing. This is a fresh Stage 2 93 Octane flash, all codes cleared beforehand (I did all of this last night), and with the STOCK intake and STOCK air filter. I drove a 40 mile commute today. This is what CELs are on.

The Air Mass code seems to be the most concerning. Somehow I don't feel that the other codes are real? Some input here would be nice.

I already cleaned the MAF sensor already during a different troubleshooting process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolone2 View Post
Didn't you happen to notice the timing being pulled? Two cylinders are off what the others are doing. Maybe, maybe not the issue. Certainly isn't good. Injectors? Plugs or coils? Or am I seeing something wrong? And to check the transfer case oil like F22 suggests really isn't a big deal too. But always with modding, you start there. Back out of what was changed before the problem appeared. Of course the problem might be unrelated too.

Good luck!
I didn't. I am no expert! I did note in my original post I noticed that the ignition timing was off in certain areas, but I didn't know what to conclude from it.

Last edited by Sliptality; 03-03-2020 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: I'm a chronic editor
Appreciate 0