View Single Post
      03-02-2020, 10:08 PM   #12
Sliptality
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i xDrive

Update: I used a different laptop and it connected. I was able to reflash the 93 octane, reset adaptations, and clear the CEL codes. Although, two climate control codes won't clear. They don't trigger the CEL though.

Off the bat, it had a rough idle at 600rpm for a while but then cleared up. I have the cold start deactivated. I'll have a chance to drive it tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
Sounds like a vacuum leak regarding the stalling. Check your
charge pipe very closely and the connections to the intercooler, both sides.
I did go over the entire install once already. All the metal clips holding the connections together are all seated and snapped in. I can check it again but I recon the tune adapted to the airflow of the injen intake and when I threw the stock one back on without changing the tune (because my laptop wouldn't connect) it caused some issues. That was the only scenario in which it stalled (so far). I'm not ruling a vacuum leak out, though. Now that I'm reflashed I'll be able to test it tomorrow.

EDIT: Here's a log I got with the stage 2 91 octane flash where it was idling very rough. This is the stock intake right after a fresh flash: http://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=5e5dd2d8d10b4369882e136e

Last edited by Sliptality; 03-02-2020 at 10:22 PM..
Appreciate 0