View Single Post
      09-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #2
aerobod
Car Geek
Rep
Drives: Caterham R500, M2-G87, Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by keldunwoody View Post
I got my 240 Friday. Today took my dog to the park and despite having a seat cover on the back, he managed to barf right between the seat and the arm rest. I couldn't get the carpet cleaner in there, so I found a post in 1addicts on how to get the back seat (bottom) out - no problem! Now, I'm trying to put the seat back in, and 2 gallons of sweat and many broken fingernails later, I for the life of me can't see how I'm supposed to get the seat belts through the holes to pop the seat back in. I tried searching the forums but can't find an answer. My problem is that to get it back far enough to START pushing the seat belts through the holes, because of the width of the front edge of the seat, I can't have it lifted very high. I can get my arm under there but there's no maneuverability.

Does anybody have any tips? After you get done laughing at how stupid I was to pull the seat out for a little dog barf?

Thanks in advance,
Kelly
Thread the seat belts through the holes in the seat, lock them into the buckles and then pull on the seat belt webbing gently as you manoeuvre the seat base into place.
Appreciate 0