View Single Post
      09-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #1
jestyaf
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i coupe

M235 (or 240): do you always drive in sport mode?

i've had my 2016 M235i coupe for almost a month now. absolutely amazing car. i unknowingly had it in eco mode for the first 3 weeks when i thought it was in sport mode the whole time lol. i've never owned a car that has different modes like that so i assumed that since i turned sport mode on during the second half of my test drive that it just stayed in that mode. but i just figured out i was wrong only like 4 days ago. having been so used to driving it in eco mode this whole time, putting it in sport mode makes it like twice the car jesus christ i can't imagine wat driving an actual M2 would be like let alone in sport mode. since realizing you have to put it back in sport mode every time you turn the car on i have always done so but it kinda seems like i shouldn't have it in sport mode all the time bc it just seems to make me drive twice as fast and twice as aggressive (as i alrdy have been) not to mention the gas it eats up but it's just so fun. do you guys always have sport mode on or do you switch it up?

Last edited by jestyaf; 09-10-2019 at 11:51 PM..
Appreciate 0