View Single Post
      01-17-2019, 10:25 AM   #5
Black Sunshine
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 F23

Garage List
2015 F23  [0.00]
Hmm, I would mostly likely do the muffler if I ever go with the cat-less dp. I still may in the future either way. There is something to be said about the valve system and volume on demand. I had the wife driving behind me the other night and I got on it for both my fun and to hear her thoughts. She did say it was not as loud as the Camaro was at full throttle, but does sound good just different.

At some point I want to hear how the muffler and cat-less combo sounds.

My drone is minimal, and I suspect will lessen a little once the midpipe gets seasoned. The wife did mention she can hear/feel it. Granted, none of that matters when the top is down but can't really do that right now with the weather.

Again, I wanted to say thanks to both Alec who assisted in the purchase and also the installer. I am horrible with names and can't remember it. Both times the installer treated my car like it was one of the exotics they had in the service area. Even though I purchased the muffler delete used, he still cleaned up the tips and metal as if it was new or his own vehicle.
Appreciate 0