View Single Post
      09-12-2018, 08:24 AM   #1
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X3M

Parting out: Alpine White M235i (Orlando, Fl)

Hi everyone.

I figured I'd get this thread ready and upload images over the next day or so...

Car is ALPINE WHITE (not Mineral White like the title stated previously)

I'm returning my lease in 2 months and I am starting to part out my car. Below is a list of items and I will update with images shortly:
  • RW M Performance Grills (Gloss Black) - SOLD
  • OEM MW Painted Side Reflectors (OEM Part & Paint) - SOLD
  • RW Carbon Spoiler (FedEx Cracked The Surface - still works fine) - $140 Local (prefer local sale due to size - but I still have RW box and can ship)
  • RW Carbon Fiber Diffusor Exotics Tuning Style (fitment is 8/10 but once fit - looks 100% OEM) - SOLD
  • BMS Exhaust Tips (Matte Black / Angle) - SOLD
  • DINAN Springs & Bumpstops (have 20,000 miles) - SOLD
  • BMS Spacers (10mm and 12mm) - SOLD
  • ER Catless Downpipe (Fitment is 100% perfect) - SOLD
  • OEM AW Keyhole Cover (Driver Side) - SOLD
  • Burger Tuning JB4 N55 w/OBDII, Flex Fuel, CanBus (EWG model with updated board) - SOLD

I would prefer to sell the larger items locally (springs, diffusor, spoiler).

For the Diffusor - I do not have my OEM piece so I would require cash plus original. Most of these parts I can help install...except for the downpipe (not doing that shit again) and also the suspension (I'll pass) lol

If someone is interested in buying multiple pieces or checking them out before I part out - I fully welcome it and will work with you. Simply send me a PM with your phone number.

Lots of iTrader Feedback...I've been on this board for years and never robbed anyone in my life. I've sold easily $10k worth of stuff on here.

Last edited by pimp4cheddar; 11-09-2018 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 0