Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M240xi & 2004 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcmtnbkr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoZandrini View Post
I highly recommend you replace the battery if it could be, in any way, the original battery. Batteries, as you know, don't like cold weather. Cold temps slow down the batteries chemical reactions. Try Autozone or Walmart. Then get it registered.
Thats just it it has no indication of issues no slow cranking in extreme cold voltage is just fine, starts right up even after prolonged radio use without the car running. No random low voltage issues all the things that would happen when a battery is on its last legs. It just Bimmerlink showing odd charge % readings it makes no sense. I am not in the habit of just replacing things that don't need to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcmtnbkr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoZandrini View Post
I highly recommend you replace the battery if it could be, in any way, the original battery. Batteries, as you know, don't like cold weather. Cold temps slow down the batteries chemical reactions. Try Autozone or Walmart. Then get it registered.
Thats just it it has no indication of issues no slow cranking in extreme cold voltage is just fine, starts right up even after prolonged radio use without the car running. No random low voltage issues all the things that would happen when a battery is on its last legs. It just Bimmerlink showing odd charge % readings it makes no sense. I am not in the habit of just replacing things that don't need to be
6 years it needs to replaced. Bimmerlink has great support. You might want to check in with them.
Appreciate 0