07-10-2018, 10:49 AM   #5
SteveInfante
NewFinishColumbia/detailer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Glockenspiel View Post
I own a 2015 228i and have been looking into getting an exhaust and several other modifications done to the car. Around here exhaust wise it seems that most people recommend the Dinan Exhaust or the AA Exhaust. I am trying to get the exhaust to sound more robust and sports car like, but also still be able to be a DD. But both these exhaust when I listen to sound clips of them just sound like stock, or a little deeper on a cold start. Am I incorrect, and that is just the video sounding like that? Anyone with these exhausts on an otherwise stock setup that could give me some insight would be greatly appreciated!
Do some searching in this section of the forum. This has been covered a bunch already. I did the OEM muffler mod (gutted the stock muffler and welded it back together. Looks stock). I also deleted the resonator. Definitely doesn't sound like all the other options and much cheaper too.

Appreciate 1