View Single Post
      07-12-2022, 08:39 AM   #55
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
I am curious about the range, I noticed people say it's like half of what they advertise.....
No it's awesome. Granted we only have 200 miles on it currently, but I unplugged it this morning at 91% and it was showing over 300 miles of range. When we left the dealer it was like 140 miles of range, 49 mile trip back home, still showed over 100 miles. Averaging just over 4 miles per kW, so with a 77.4 kWh battery that would be ~320 miles of range from full to E.

Another annoying thing I've found. Car didn't come with a charger so I had to order one, only have a 220 in the garage at the moment, so I got one that'll do 16A on 220 OR 8A on 110. Charger kept giving me error messages, I tried every single outlet in my garage and a few outside, same result. Started looking through the settings in the car and I found one for "charging current," which defaults to "maximum." I dropped it to "reduced" (there is also a minimum) and that fixed my issue. I guess the car was requesting too much amperage and the charger didn't like it? LOTS of people are having this "issue" on forums and FB groups.
Appreciate 1