View Single Post
      02-07-2019, 10:13 AM   #1020
Xi-Xi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertw View Post
Apparently you didn't bother to read the explanation for condensation that you pretended to ask for. If you did, then apparently you're not capable of understanding that your experience in soggy Pennsylvania is irrelevant to the climate I live in.

You might want to ponder, if you're capable of it, a conversation I've had a number of times:

Me (intending to commiserate): What have you tried to fix the moldy smell coming out of the vents?

Owner of older car: What moldy smell?
You seem to be under the misguided impression that dry weather only exists in Canada. But that doesn't even matter. Get a clue: dry climate does not cause moldy automobile HVAC systems. To be believe otherwise is idiotic. I really wish I could help you with your gross misapprehensions about how things work, but that doesn't seem possible. Oh, well. Just turn on the A/C. Leave it on. Everything will be fine. How silly, trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. And on that note, I've got this really cool rock that prevents tiger attacks! I'm guessing you'd probably like to buy it, eh?
Appreciate 0