View Single Post
      03-11-2021, 03:21 PM   #4
gax279
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X4 M40i

2016 M235iX

I may be selling my wife's 2016 M235iX, as she took a new job that provided her with a company car, so her car has been sitting most of the last 3 months.

It checks most of your boxes. Mineral White Metallic with Black Leather. We bought it on 4/20/19 as a CPO from Laurel BMW in Westmont, IL w/~28K miles on it. After, installed black kidney grilles (still have the originals) and the windows have been tinted at 30%. Otherwise, bone stock. I have a 2nd set of 17" wheels with winter tires for use in the winter. And a set of WeatherTechs for the winter (use the regular mats for the summer).

VIN: WBA1J9C56GV371669
37,500 miles
I can provide the CarFax from when we bought the car, but no accidents or any body work.

Non-smoker from the first owner, and we are non-smokers.

I did a 2-step paint correction on it last summer (Sonax Perfect Finish, Blackfire Paint Sealant). Since that time, I've been maintaining it with ONR and P&S Bead Maker. Car is in great shape. Only con is the previous owner must have worn a big watch or bracelets, as the console around the I-Drive controller knob has some scratches on the aluminum trim.

The CarFax has the previous owner maintenance history, and I have my receipts for the oil service and warranty work that has been done under my ownership.

Located in Chicagoland suburbs. There are 2 shops nearby that can do a PPI (Manfred's and Dynamic BMW). I'd be happy to pick you up at O'Hare, if you want to do a fly and drive.

Ironically, I flew out to Monterey, CA last June to pick up an X4 M40i and drove it back to Chicago. It was a great trip. Perhaps you could do the same, just backwards.

Let me know if you want any pictures or any additional info I can provide.

Don

Last edited by gax279; 03-11-2021 at 03:27 PM..
Appreciate 0