01-02-2018, 01:36 PM   #40
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVHoo View Post
Also, be advised that you are likely to get a nastygram from the monitor of this forum as I have in the past for discussing tires here. They insist that all tire-related discussion be only on the tire forum which I think is overly anal. IMO, tire PSAs like yours are better posted here where the average forum user can see them. Few people look at the tire forum on a regular basis.
No, it's not anal at all; it's common sense.

It's not the forum moderators' fault that people don't use this and other forums properly, just as it's not the moderators' responsibility to enable the 'average' forum user who can't be bothered by subforums. This forum is, first and foremost, a resource. Resources are best organized by topic.

Simply put, this topic is not specific to a 2 Series, therefore it belongs where it is specific to: tires. If you can't deal with the rocket science of subforums, use the morass that is Bimmerfest.
Appreciate 0