08-19-2019, 08:44 AM   #20
fmzip
Spoiler Bandit
Rep
Drives: 2019 M850i / 2016 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw_f22 View Post
Hi there

I did manage to complete it all by myself last year after doing intense research of why the VO coding for the xenons didn't work properly was due to having to manually change a few extra FA codes to get the high beam (flash) fully working

I'll try dig up the parts list but it's pretty basic as just needed the 2 bi-xenons headlights (left and right side) with all the ballast, modules, led drivers, xenons bulbs fitted into each headlamp unit.... then provide 2 extra grounding points for each headlamp in the 12pin plug then move 2 wires in the FEM module so that the car can communicate with the modules within the headlights as they control the brightness and switching of the angel eyes

Then finish it off with the VO code the car then modify the FA code for the high beams

Then job done ��

Any possibility to do a write up with the coding and photos of what this all means please, also the coding would be greatly appreciated:

"then provide 2 extra grounding points for each headlamp in the 12pin plug then move 2 wires in the FEM module so that the car can communicate with the modules within the headlights as they control the brightness and switching of the angel eyes"

Last edited by fmzip; 08-19-2019 at 09:41 AM..
Appreciate 0