Driver - Autocross
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_otherM235i View Post
Really? Can you send me a link to your website so I can check it out? Does he factor in whag boost level you're going for or how does he determine it? Does he ask what you want your car to do basically or?
Yes, you can give him suggestions on what you want the map to be and he'll adjust.

I'm not sure I understand the question about boost. Are you asking if he factors in what boost to target? Yes he does, that's part of the tuning process

I'm not allowed to post links on here, you can find it on my website by searching for MHD
I meant like, some people are gonna want a tune that's conservative and easily daily driven. Some people such as myself want to extract every pit of power out of the tune as far as we can. I guess he does considering it's a "custom" tune
16 M235xi 8ZF Black on Red FBO: Xhp trans tune -BMS Intake - VRSF Catless DownPipe - VRSF CP - VRSF Muffler delete/resonator - n22 plugs - MHD stage 2+ 95map - Wagner EVO II Preformace IC - Rear seat delete - weight reduction/stripping -FTP 18.5in rims - Hawk HPS front pads - StopTech STR 660 fluid
Appreciate 0