View Single Post
      09-17-2019, 09:32 PM   #16
F1wheels
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Pure Turbos Stage II

I just wanted to take a minute out to digress and say how much I appreciate guys like Jeff from Top Gear Solutions.
Yes, I have purchased product from them, but for this guy to not only answer the phone on a Monday morning, but spend a good 45 minutes to an hour talking with me and trying to help me sort out my 2015 M235i.
He spent all that time with me on the phone trying to help and give me his professional opinion while he was aware that I would not being making any purchases that day. I think in today's fast-paced social mediacised climate that people have really either forgotten or just do not have the well deserved appreciation for "Good Ol' Customer Service!"
Myself being 56 and a paraplegic (paralyzed from the chest down, motorcycle accident 22 yrs ago) kind of grew up in a society that knew the value of people like him. With everyone with their faces buried in their phones and rushing to get from one place to another, seledom stop and take the time to appreciate the little things. You don't need to be in my shoes where you learn that the rug can get pulled out from under you anyday to take a minute of your time and thank someone for going that extra mile to make things just a bit easier for you. That also goes for the fellow members on here that go out of their way to answer a newbies question. I spent 14 yrs on the Bimmerforum when I had my 97' E36.
So once again thanks to Jeff and to anyone else that has taken the time to answer someone's question!
David