View Single Post
      03-23-2016, 03:03 PM   #7
Daleb
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwalker View Post
The stock HPFP on the F-series N55 is undersized, to the point of running out of volume with FBO on 100oct, map7. I can even exceed the HPFP's capacity with a few consecutive long pulls on 91oct and map2.

When HPFP capacity is exceeded, the result is stumbles and misfires at high RPM.

Until I can figure out a better solution, I'm running an upgraded LPFP and a low-volume TBI setup from Fuel-It, with integrated control from a custom firmware JB4 and FSB (fail-safe box). My next step up will likely be JB4 integrated PI, but I'm also trying to find out if the S55 HPFP setup (dual pumps) can be retrofitted to the N55.

You can find more details on my setup in the forum dedicated to the JB4, in the N55 section.

Hey man has the FSB and jb4 integration help solve all the issues you were getting with daily driving? I spoke to you briefly in your thread on another forum.

Can you feel the transition from when TBI isn't activated to when it is activated or is it nice and smooth?

Also I presume you can control when TBI is on and off via the jb4 app and meth user settings?

Cheers
Appreciate 0