Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F25 X3 - Space Grey

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzle View Post
hahahahahaha i HATE RED SOX fans...they are soo cocky and think cuz they won in 04 they are the best. PAPESMEAR, BUTTSCHMOLZ, JDBLEW, THE WHOLE TEAM FUCKIN SUCKS...GAGME LOL

wow...that's a lot of hate...

how can you like a-rod and his bloated contract, he's the reason pro-sports are such a joke...

giambi is a roid' cheating jerkoff, who is 'not forgiven' for apologizing for cheating...he should be banned from baseball...

jorge posada is a little frog-faced bitch...

roger clemens sucks...'nuff said.

abreu is a bigger bust than drew...NY media should have run him out of town in May...

damon is a silly-armed waste of time/money...glad he's out of boston...

joba-the-hutt is a cocky punk...good luck when he implodes like the rest of the young yankee arms...then you're just stuck with the geezers...

but I won't disrespect Jeter...he may be a yankee, but he has always been clutch, a true captain, and a respectful ballplayer...his numbers may be down a bit from past years, but he's the glue that has kept the franchise together...YOU yankee fans should be lucky to have him...

now, i do agree that the post season will be fun...given the crazy things that happended this season...choke-jobs, records, bonds, no-no's, etc, etc...it'll be a great month...

good luck to all...
'07 E92 335i - Space Gray (Brock) retired
'15 i3 REx Giga World - Capparis White (Randy) retired
Appreciate 0