View Single Post
      05-03-2021, 09:00 PM   #55
PeanuKeeyes
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E34 | MX5

Solid video, liked and sub’d. Never know, I may move out that way sometime in the next few years, so it’s good to keep an eye on what’s going on.

Good info about tire specs. I have a set of Apex wheels but they’re only 8.5” width. Technically, I could stretch a 255 over that, though I know it’s not recommended. I don’t think a 245 leaves the car particularly under-tired for my power output, (I know it’s not the greatest for the i6 versions), But when we’re talking about eking out the most performance, maybe I should save up for the 9.5” set? Not going to be on the list for this season, regardless due to budget restraints.

Aero is definitely too aggressive for my build. Wing, that is. If I put a half cage and harness/Recaro pole position seat, I’ll be keeping it all black and as subtle as possible. I’d like to keep it as pedestrian as possible (from the outside)

One of the inspirations for the clubsport-type build is from this video by Robert Cameron on his channel, Heel Toe.Blog, which is full of damn good content. Obviously, this build is pretty extreme, but it’s not flashy and it’s not trying to be an M-car.

Next up is Palmer Motorsports Park this Saturday. I’m going to mix it up a bit and run my street tires since it’s effectively a stop on my way to Maine for Mother’s Day. Should be interesting running All Seasons on that track but forecast shows rain anyway.

Extra pic from the Glen because it cracks me up. Ultimate hero shot lol
Attached Images

Last edited by PeanuKeeyes; 05-03-2021 at 09:17 PM..
Appreciate 3
msendit415.50
happyjack1657.00
AmuroRay2165.00