06-03-2019, 02:35 PM   #9
FlexGT85
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipseblur954 View Post
What tips did you end up going with?
I went the day after I posted. I chose the matte-black 4 inch tips they had in stock. They had a ton of options, including colored chrome and CF. I liked the Akrapovics but the cost far exceeded what I was willing to spend on a muffler delete, even with the tips being way cheaper than I've seen them for online, something like 120 a tip. But the matte black tips actually look really good with my MG paint. I'll post pics/vids if anybody is interested.

As far as how the exhaust turned out? F'ing amazing! These guys are the real deal and I honestly wish I hadn't waited this long to get this done. The car sounds downright wicked now. I'm stock dp, resonator still in place, stock everything, but the sounds the car makes are super super fierce and nothing short of intoxicating. They did an AWESOME job and I am super pleased. The overrun/burble is very prominent anytime you lift the throttle on Sport+. There is pretty much 0 drone too IMO. The car can be super quiet on D Comfort and I feel no vibrations. I can hear music, etc just fine. Cold starts are louder though but that never bothered me personally. I have read that the delete drones really bad for some people and I'm honestly leaning on the reason for this being that G Exhaust is a step ahead of everyone else and they know what they are doing. These guys figured it out.

Current: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0