View Single Post
      03-22-2020, 11:03 AM   #17
B58togo
Major
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolone2 View Post
Paid less than that for my 20'... M240iX loaded with all options except the wireless charger... Don't get the RF's, lol.

Unless you're desperate, just wait it out, and shop pricing (new). Vehicles depreciate even if they're sitting on the lot. If any mileage on it, then they've loaned it out and screw that! My opinion is if paying top $, no deal, then just order one new!

I got 10% + the $2,500 kickback from BMWFS. Got an additional $500 from BMWCCA! In addition, BMW Corp. made amends on totally screwing up my Welt Visit last Oktoberfest and I didn't get to take my car for Euro Delivery while there (for the experience). So it was even cheaper!

Again, I'd take it new, but if older, there's got to be a deal. Don't forget, once you drive it off the lot, it's still a 2 year old car that you paid the same as a new car!? Does that make sense? You'll instantly depreciate 2 years...
This thread is from 2018.