Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F22,15 E84 M Sport,02 R53

Garage List
2017 BMW M240i  [0.00]
2002 MINI Cooper S  [0.00]
2015 BMW X1  [0.00]
If you call VAC and buy the arms and monoballs from them, I am sure they would swap them for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanroberts000 View Post
Thank you all for the reply. I figured if I'm undertaking the activity to raise it up and disengage the half axles, I might as well replace LCAs and thrust arms as well.

I think F22 Xdrive is limited to only these options:
1. Replace all four with OEM style arms/bushings: FCP Euro conveniently sells a Lemforder kit with all four.
2. Replace bushings only: I would love to go with monoball (VAC), but don't have a press to swap the bushings and don't like the idea of using old arms @ 80k miles.
3. Replace all four with SPL: HPA sells the F22 Xdrive arms $$$$$, but the open bearings are not ideal for harsh New England winters (road salt)
4. Replace the thrust arm with Mehle HD, and the LCA with OEM or Lemforder.
I will probably end up going #4, but am interested if anyone has run the Mehle HD thrust arms? Do they tighten up the numbness at all but still offer some give for street use? I don't track the car and it's a daily driver.

Thank you for any advice!
Ohlins R&T coilovers, Turner monoball thrust arms, F87 LCAs, GC camber plates, Superpro subframe bushings, Megan Racing adj. RCAs, delrin differential bushings. Stoptech BBK 6 piston (f) 4 piston (r).
Appreciate 0