joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
No, it's WIDE RIGHT! Those two words haunt Buffalo Bills fans to this day. It is often cited as the worst choke in NFL history.

This was the first Superbowl loss of four straight for the Bills, tainting the legacy of the most dominant NFL team of the 1990's...and haunting their fan base for three decades now.

They lost another heartbreaker game in the 1999 playoffs to the Tennessee Titans that Titans fans call the Music City Miracle, where the Bills snatched defeat from the jaws of victory when the Titans made a miracle play to score and win the game as the clock ran out.....
Wow! It's amazing how you can describe - i guess general speaking when it comes to American football - how intuitive and involving matches are and their matches can remain in the history. That also comes with soccer - let me call it like that. There's moments that remain for the eternity. In the end those guys just make our days be better or not right! We can't all be happy because of sports results. Anyway nice to read from you. Thank you!

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615342.00