View Single Post
      02-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #35
Expert@ApexWheels
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDM5 View Post
Looks great! I assume some negative camber on the rear? Looking to get in on the group buy (previously was a group buy member for my e46 m3 back in 2016), but I'm torn on sizes. I've checked out the fitment guide on the Apex website, but I'm really looking to get a square setup without having to mess with camber too much to fit 235 or 245s all around. I have a set of brand new staggered stock tires that I want to burn up first, but I'll want to switch to a square setup next go round.
We have had some enthusiasts at stock ride height run 235/40-18 tires all around and not require additional negative camber, but this has been hit or miss. Some people find that they do need camber with the same setup.

I don't have specific alignment info for this car, but I would guess that he is running additional negative camber slightly to fit the 245/35-18s in the rear. the 18x8.5 ET38 wheels are a great option for the 2 series if you are looking to go square! The group buy is only available for the next 7 days so I would get your order in before it closes!

-Tom