Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Lol! That picture is from about 5 years ago when a buddy of mine was in the CHP academy. Ohhhh the shenanigans.
and I never imagined you swung that way! (Not that there's anything wrong with it...!)
Your attempt at being funny failed.

I made fun of him because his academy mate(s) got him into trouble for sneaking candy into their room. That picture was basically him calling me a dick. So in turn, I used it on you..... Get it?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly320s View Post
And that is the problem I have with poorly written laws and over-eager cops. Those cops aren't enforcing a law to Protect and Serve. They are enforcing a law, which may or may not apply depending on the nuance, articulation, circumstances and other legal standings, to make a point or to use that as an excuse to fish/search for more information/evidence. Or because the cop had his feelings hurt from "the person is being an ass."

There should not be a gray area in the law. And cops shouldn't be required to interpret the law based on nuance to figure out if a law has been broken. If there is a gray area, the law should default to the citizen's side, not the cop's side. Sort of a "tie goes to the runner" deal.
I hope this didn't slip by anyone.
How would it slip by anyone? We had a few lengthy exchanges.
Appreciate 0