View Single Post
      05-02-2021, 11:32 AM   #52
PeanuKeeyes
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E34 | MX5

I’ve been running the car to redline at practically every 20min session lately with temps never getting above 230 degrees. Granted, it’s spring and the weather has been a factor in this, but I push the car pretty hard and it’s never been heat soaked. I have the aux intercooler setup as I have the m sport package so that definitely is making a difference. I agree about stock power and I read up on TT5 a bit and I think the car would be better suited for that touring class next year or whenever the time is right. — just putting in as much time in the seat as I can afford for now and running my current tires until they’re clapped out.

KW clubsport suspension, some modest weight savings, Wavetrac LSD + subframe bushings, and a slightly more aggressive/wider compound tire would be an ideal build IMO and all those things appear to be legal for T5, correct me if I’m wrong.

I don’t doubt the need for cooling upgrades in the future. I may try to avoid running it July/August this year to avoid overheating and I’m usually too busy with work anyway around that time.