Felixen
Enlisted Member
Denmark
Rep
Drives: G31 520i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onakutin View Post
Hello drlmiles (or anybody else),
I would like to ask you for an advise, seeing you are a Gran Tourer experienced driver with a big family. I am considering buying this model. As there is very limited possibility to go and check it personally at this lock-down era, I am looking for a help here.
I will need to fit three child seats in the second row seats. Put next to each other, they need to sit on at least 1200 mm wide base and the width from door to door at the height - where the seats are widest - needs to be at least 1430 mm.
I have seen the dimensions on the paper and they should suffice but could you maybe check for me, or tell me from your experience, if it is correct? I'll appreciate a lot, if you do.
Thank you in advance very much.
Hi

I used to own a Gran Tourer and we had 3 child seats next to each other. I don’t remember the dimensions of the seats. It worked at just fine. It helps a lot that you can tilt the back of the Tourer’s seats independently. You can also move the seats back and forth. That way, I was able to make a setup that gave a bit more room for the child seats.

I hope this helps.
Appreciate 0