View Single Post
      07-05-2020, 09:57 PM   #4
Steventalon1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235i

Omg lol. Yeah that is a lame design and good on you for posting a review. I originally purchased a pure inlet and the picture didn't show the mounting flange and I couldn't get in contact with anyone. So I got a refund and lost money (Paypal fees) because they didn't have the picture showing it and had no picture or description of a coupler or clamps included (found out later they come with both of those things after they sent it to me anyways lol). I would have keep the pure if they would have had more information on the site or simply responded (I was trying to avoid them shipping it because I did not want to deal with it possibly coming out of the inlet without the flange and also having to source a coupler). The MST you ordered is legit I am sure. I tend to gravitate towards as much aluminum/metal piping for the intake to resonate the turbo/intake sound (love hearing the turbo/intake more than anything on my car) but it probably doesn't make a huge difference. Bigger inlet=always better.
Appreciate 0