View Single Post
      05-03-2022, 08:21 PM   #4
rtl32
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
Lots of KW springs are known to sag over time. Sometimes even new sets need to be maxed out to get the ride height needed for the back of the car.

What is the free length of the rear springs? Should be around 9". have a look at the spring and inspect for the coils contacting each other(coil bind). You will see a thin line of missing powder coat between the coils.
The KW rear springs were so low that I didn't even leave my driveway with them. I have dinan rears on now.

The fronts are maxed out adjusted as high as I'm willing to thread the cuff up, half the spring paint is blown off. Definitely some binding when it bottoms. Pathetic that springs correctly identified for my model and given to me directly by KW are so ridiculously soft and undersprung for this car that it can barely be driven without other brands having to fix the problem. If I wanted a slammed car I would have bought bags. I just wanted to be slightly lower on much better dampers..
14' Alpine White M235i 6MT, BM3 Stg2+, VRSF DP-CP-FMIC, Dinan Muffler, GFB DV+, 3.5 bar MAP, Dorch Stg1 HPFP, NGK 97506, BM3 Flexfuel Kit, CDV delete, KW V3, EDC delete, Powerflex Camber LCA bushings, VMR 801 18x8.5/9.5 et45, Conti Extremecontact 235/265

Next step: M2 Competition or Manual Supra MKV build Summer 2022
Appreciate 1
Cos270608.50