11-27-2018, 08:30 AM   #6
mblaucoupe135
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Quik View Post
To anyone who has done resonator deletes, including dinan midpipes or who has modified their exhaust, have you all noticed a little bit more vibrations inside the cabin? I did resonator deletes and there wasnt any vibrations in the first couple weeks and then i started noticing more vibrations in the steering wheel and just inside the cabin in general. Maybe the exhaist has “broken in” and is definitely louder and thats when i started noticing the increased vibrations. Vibrations increase with acceleration. Im trying to narrow this down because my car went for radiator replacement last week due to a leak and im trying to figure out if the vibrations are from the exhaust or from something that had come loose when the techs were working on my car. Thanks in advance!
I have an M perf exhaust with Dinan midpipe and haven't noticed anytl additional vibration, just a lot more sound! . I would have whoever installed it check it out to make sure everything is right and nothing is touching or rubbing.
Appreciate 0