tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinTonic View Post
I'm 35, and yes I grew up reading the newspaper, watching news on TV, and now social media. I was also born in Poland, so don't assume I was raised like an American, despite growing up in the U.S. I'm fluent in both languages, travel back home whenever I can, and have studied in Krakow. That said, I've also visited 20 countries. Europeans are very skeptical of their governments - Generally what is said, or spoken by the government is usually associated with ulterior motives. Pessimism runs deep, past the friendly facades. Meanwhile, Americans have never experienced a war on their land, so they live in lala land where everything is great.

Yes, we know that media / journalism (whatever part of that exists that) today is not what it used to be. The reason I posted a photo of a printing press is because thats what media was during the first one third of the twentieth century, including magazines, and the radio.
I see. That makes good sense. I’m sorry I didn’t pick up on what you were trying to convey. Thanks for explaining.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!