View Single Post
      01-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #91
HandsomeDevil
F22 Pilot
Rep
Drives: m235i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWZ4 View Post
I broke the clips for both sides, but they were headed to the bin anyway. New ones going in...no danger snapping anything off. They go in super easy.

As for the park sensors...I have the sensors and you just have to pull the plastic wheel well further out (you won't snap anything) to get at it. Took a few extra minutes. No gloves.
if I can save mine I will otherwise I won't lose any sleep if they're destroyed, as long as it's not anything on the car itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilr_ View Post
I think it took me more than an hour to get both sides installed and I broke one of the clips on the second reflector. I found that one of the clips (the bottom one, maybe?) was easy to reach and relatively easy to unclip. The other clip was behind something that felt like a plastic block, which made unclipping difficult, thus the broken clip.

This is a project that I would have saved for spring (frozen fingers are nearly useless) except that I had an Xpel appointment and I wanted the reflectors covered.
yeah spring would make more sense but I'm going to do it now as I rather not wait.
Appreciate 0