Vervain
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptempo80 View Post
I've been checking the forums everyday for the past 3 weeks or so and I'm very curious as to what the interior color options will be.

Obviously no one knows yet...but let's start some speculation on this topic...
I've seen many F30 320i's, 328i's, and 335i's comparing the interior color spec options.

I am very particular of the all "Monotone" solid color interiors such as the current taupe colored interior available a the 2013 1 series. For example purposes the 2013 1 series cars out right now all are 2 tone interior color options other than the taupe.

I'm patiently waiting for a 2 series cabrio and have narrowed the color choices down to a few colors. Liquid Blue or Orion silver are 2 colors that are high on my list. For "monotone" colors out right now in the F30...there is venetian beige and this oyster color (as featured on the modern line F30)

Modern line is done for next year for the F30 however so not sure if that oyster interior will continue (*this is not a 2 tone oyster interior).

I'm sure the 2 series will have lots of nice 2 tone interior colors too...more readily available.

What interior color choices do you guys prefer?
I would suspect that the interior (and exterior) choices will mirror that of the F20 1 series.

For your sake, here is the current F20 1 series interior options, of which some are line-specific (currently there is only the Urban and Sport line on the F20):

Cloth 'Hexagon'/Alcantara Anthracite (M-sport only)

Cloth 'Move' Anthracite

Cloth 'Track' Anthracite/Grey highlight (Sport line only)

Cloth 'Track' Anthracite/Red highlight (Sport line only)

Cloth/leather combination 'Metro' Silver/Black (Urban line only)

Cloth/leather combination 'Metro' Silver/Pearl Grey (Urban line only)

Leather Dakota Black

Leather Dakota Black/Red highlight (Sport line only)

Leather Dakota Coral Red/Black highlight (M-sport only)

Leather Dakota Everest Grey/Black highlight (M-sport only)

Leather Dakota Oyster Oyster Dark

Leather Dakota Pearl Grey/Black highlight (Urban line only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
I really hope that BMW does not do the "lines" on the bmw 2er. It might be a possibility since we will only be getting a 228i and M235i.. and I don't see them selling the M235i with "modern", "sport", "luxury"..

I built an F30 M sport for fun, and gosh the choices of interior were not my favorite because of the "lines"!! For example, my ideal F30 I build would have a modern line interior but the exterior would be M sport.. but you can't have both. There are also people on the F30 forums who are angry as well, since they can't get a saddle brown interior unless they choose modern.

I am not a big fan of the single color choice interiors... and also not a fan of aluminum interior.

Ideally, my build would be:

EBII exterior
Oyster Interior(like the current 1er, where it is half white half black).
Anthracite/some dark wood/or carbon fiber trim.

If BMW offers the new cloth M235i seats, I would be fine with those as well.
I just don't really like the 3 options of all beige, all black, or all red!

But if its anything like the F20 M135i, options will pretty much be:

Black interior, Beige Interior, Red Interior
Aluminum,Hexagonal Aluminum Trim
Blue or Black stripe
I think that they will have 'lines' similar to those of the F20 1 series hatch (sport and urban are only available).

I agree that the M235i won't be available in any other line but even if the US are only getting the 228i and M235i, the 228i may still be available with a line, even though it will be the only model to get it in. Remember that a large part of the world will get many other 2 series models including the 228i and if there are lines available for them, I don't see BMW making an exception for the US. I would think that the 220i and 220d would eventually be brought to the US like the 320i and 320d (328d) was recently.

And yeah it sucks that the saddle brown interior is only available in the luxury line for the F30. It is certainly the best interior on the F30.
Appreciate 0