Private
Rep
Drives: '16 m235i

FS: m235i custom muffler delete set-up

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 50.00

Item Interest
Hoping for local pick-up/drop off and I'm in the Philadelphia area. Willing to travel a bit or meet up if it can be coordinated with a trip. I'll also be in the DC area the weekend of APR 24-25 and could bring it with.

Will try to upload a sound clip I made here shortly once I figure out how to do that.

No issues, it came on a Cali. car that I purchased recently but the wife ain't having it! Love the sound it makes but at the end of the day we both have to be comfortable in the car for me to keep this.

The shop that re-installed the OEM muffler said they cut it where it would need to be for someone else to put it on a stock system, but I'm no expert. See photos and judge for yourself please. I don't think it is too complicated for a decent exhaust shop to make it work on your car. Also includes the ECS chrome tips which are $130 new by themselves.

If shipping is desired, I would assume about $100 in CONUS. If less of course that would be taken off the price, but it is big enough that it will be considered 'oversize' by UPS.

Attached Images

Last edited by SeanE; 08-08-2021 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: price
Appreciate 1
Resoelg244.00