Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MG F80 Comp

Testing Waters: 2015 BSM M235i/Non-Navi/6MT/49k Miles/DFW

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am the second owner and have owned it since February 2016. I purchased it with about 6700 miles on it and have daily driven this since. It has only been serviced at Classic BMW up in Plano,​ TX.

To be upfront,​ I was in an accident with this vehicle in February 2017 when an F-150 blew a stop sign in Flower Mound,TX and I t-boned him. The vehicle was repaired By Classic BMW --- a BMW Certified collision center.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the vehicle through all its phases. I kept it stock for the first year I owned it,​ then slowly modified it to my liking. The Dinantronics tune has bluetooth and you can change it via the Dinan app to Bypass,​ Stage 1,​ and Stage 2. I have replaced all tires; fronts were changed 2 years ago at 32k miles and replaced with OEM equivalent Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The rears were replaced last year at 40k miles with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.

Vehicle has a clean title with a lien on it as I still owe on my loan. I am unfortunately leaving the single life am considering the perks of a larger car.

-Opticoat Pro Ceramic Glass Coating
-MPerformance Rear Diffuser
-Muffler Delete (February 2017)
-CTS Turbo Cold Air Intake (October 2017)
-Dinan Stage 2 Tune (November 2017)
-Active Autowerke Chargepipe (May 2018)
-Active Autowerke Intercooler (May 2018)
-Dinan Lowering springs and Bump Stops (June 2018)
-All stock parts come with the car ​

Last edited by vietboyx1115; 09-13-2019 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Added current mileage
Appreciate 0