View Single Post
      08-22-2019, 01:04 PM   #7
blink
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 228i, M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by exl_ent_v6 View Post
So you are the 2nd owner or did you move? Just looking at that carfax...
I'm interested....

EDIT: Maintenance log... seems like it was yours but please confirm. Would you object to me hiring a vehicle inspector?

EDIT 2: timeline doesn't match... says was sold at auction... so? please clarify
The sale of this car is pending. I'll update its status if it sells later today.

To answer your questions. I am the second owner. The first owner was out of Massachusetts on lease. I purchased it in Atlanta from Drivetime. Not sure why it ended up in Georgia but if I were to guess it would go along the lines of a RWD car not being able to move (sell) in the north, considering there's a AWD version, and it ending up in auction. Just a guess.

In the Carfax there's anomaly on 4/3/2019 where it says it was serviced in Boston. That's impossible and an error on that tire shops' part. I've only ever been to Boston once, 5 years ago, and I flew there. Not sure how that ended up there.

The maintenance log is mine. I went to BMW and pulled what info they had and filled in the first couple of lines with the information from the previous owner.
Appreciate 0