View Single Post
      06-14-2019, 06:33 PM   #1
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice

Custom Floor Mats with M/// Stitching

I am looking at doing another group buy on custom floor mats with M/// coloured stitching (and other options).

The original group buy was for E9X 3 series cars, however has also extended into the E8X 1 series cars and if you guys are interested, I can include the 2 series as well. Also looking at the F series 3 and 4 if you are interested or know anyone.

The only catch is I will need very accurate cardboard templates of your factory mats (for fitment purposes), if you are willing to supply these, the cost of your mats will be discounted.

If I buy a few sets they will be $200 a set (F&R RHD mats) plus P&H to you from Wollongong NSW.

They are manufactured in Germany.

He can do the following upgrades:

1: The anthracite coloured velours-material, which we offer, is a very good one. The reason is, as the fibres are made out of polyamide (not the cheaper polypropylene) and the backing is made out of latex (no black rubber-granulate, which falls apart after some time). But we have one quality (we call it "Savannah") in anthracite colour, which is even a bit better, as it has a pile-weight of about 800g/sqm (the other one has about 630 g/sqm), also polyamide fibres, of course. Also there`s a tuftbacking on the surface, which provides the mats from slipping away in the car. The additional price for this quality is $25.

2. Heel pads for the driver's car-mat. We have two different kinds of them: velours heel pads (+ $10) or genuine leather heel pads (+ $15).

I will need a minimum of 10 people to get this group buy going.
Once 10 people have committed, i will confirm the group buy will go ahead.
I will contact you with payment details.

Also indicate whether you would like to pick the mats up from Wollongong NSW, or have them posted for $20 extra.
Group postage is also available for the those interstate, if a group of you buy and can pick up from a nominated location (for you to organise).

Here is the original post for reference (pics, options, happy customers ):
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1331573

Add your name to the list with the following details as in the example below.

List of people who want some:

example: R32GOJIRA E93 335i DCT + Savannah $25 + Velour Heel Pad $10 = $235

Appreciate 0