05-21-2021, 05:36 PM   #21
ZHP to B58
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksanderSuave View Post
return the 90 degree oxygen sensor adapter and just get the tuning items.

MHD has "stage 0" tune that will still allow you to shut off the CEL from going catless. I dont know if CEL changes the car's performance in any way, but not interested in finding out what "regular limp mode" feels like.

There's also an option to check if you want to quiet the cold start.

might as well go for it. Catless DP gains without a tune are minimal compared to what the engine is capable of at that point.

Just go through the regular stuff, check your plugs (might as well replace them now..) make sure the rest runs well.

I will definitely consider the CSF heat exchanger since Im already running E40 tune.

Also, say goodbye to fuel economy...lol. At e40 I can get maybe 300 miles out of a full tank if I squeeze it dry.. Regardless, I prefer to not let it get much lower than 1/4.
Right. I haven't been as concerned with the CEL since pre-DP install, I had no issues nor codes. Sometimes the CEL disappears too - but after > 5k miles with it, I've yet to experience limp mode even once.

Waiting on the Blackstone oil analysis....if all looks fine, then yes, spark plugs > MHD > xHP. Or probably better suspension first.
Appreciate 0