Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 540i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRMIAGI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegov209 View Post
Lol yeah bro almost everything I actually don't not going to lie it's freaking loud on cold starts like Loud lol in my honestly opinion I would trade to a m235i mainly because like I'm pretty sure you've heard engine is very fragile which It is compared to newer closed deck design of the b48. I'm planning to install upgraded rod bolts pretty soon maybe this November so I can push 350whp safely. In terms of tuning and power capabilities id go with the m235i honestly but I mean you can still do the same with the n20 but you just gotta waist a tad bit more lol
I like that you have the option of coding the cold start out with BM3 like if it was too loud. Yeah upgraded rods are a good idea for sure! I've been over on the 3 series forum a good bit since there's more N20 owners. It's really cool the types of power you can push your engine to. Yeah there's people over there getting 300hp to the wheels! I probably will go the M235i route if I can find one for a good price. I think I would be better off on resale value and reliability. Or I might just get the catless downpipe and BM3 Stage 2 and a muffler delete. I think I'd be happy with that. That's not too much money maybe about $800 and $300 in labor.
Yeah same lol I don't take off the cold start tho lol. it may be loud but still like it and yeah I would definitely get a m235i it's a great car plus they sound nice in my opinion

Previous:F30 328i 2012 PWG: FBO Vrsf 6 stepped fmic, Afe intake, Catless DP ER, FTP CP's, FTP turbo inlet, GFB DV+, Gplus oil cooler, BM3 stg 2 tune, Cary Jordan E50 tuned stock fuel system.
Appreciate 0