03-19-2019, 08:58 AM   #20
TH3ST1G
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 6MT Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
This is a FEELER. I have a baby and looking for an SUV which I have not found yet

My car is fully loaded 2014 BMW M235i 6-speed w/M-LSD and M2 exhaust (also has m-performance pedals and carbon-fiber mirror caps, besides that its stock). Currently has 32k miles, 3M clear bra installed on front bumper, headlights, and partial hood. Euro coded (headlights, taillights, all warnings, keyless open/close everything etc, the usual stuff) . BMW just last month updated software, replaced AMP and both rear tail lights (known issues on 2-series so no need to worry anymore). Obviously serviced at BMW dealer, plus on top of that I've done transmission and differential flush like 5k miles ago, and 4 wheel alignment 1k ago. I am a 2nd owner and bought it from a buddy of mine that did Euro delivery, I bought it with 9k miles from him.

Has all options: Dakota Leather, Harman Kardon Stereo, Navigation System (with 2017 map update), Driver Assist Plus Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg (heated seats, heated steering wheel, mirrors, and washers), Premium Pkg, Front & Rear Parking sensors + Camera, Comfort Access, etc, All-season floor mats.

Its not CPO, I do have wheels and tires protection package thats good until 2019 and is supposed to be transferable for like $40 bucks. (thats what I paid)

The good: interior is 9/10. BMW replaced front seat so there is no wear on it. Car has clear bra and got Simoniz GlassCoat from dealer when new. All maintenance is done and for next 10k miles car needs nothing. No accidents.

The bad: exterior has a ding or 2, maybe a scratch or 2.....basically not perfect. Fender got a deep scratch at my parking lot last year (I have all paperwork) Instead of using cheap shop I ended up going to one of the best shops nearby and fender replacement was over $2k but it was done professionally, I did use insurance. Rear tires need to be replaced soon. Car has PSS installed. I might end up replacing them for buyer.

Some exteriors pictures below. Dont have any interior yet. Interior color is Terra (Brown)
Would you consider a trade for a f80 m3?

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1591763
Appreciate 0